On March 29, Fabius Restaurant will welcome Nicola Lorenzon – owner of the winery in the region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Together we will taste the top line of wines I Feudi di Romans, which means “The Ways of the Romans.” Friuli-Venezia Giulia is the only region of Italy where production of white wines dominates. Pinot Grigio is its carte-de-visite. During the tasting, the guests will learn more about autochthonous and historical grape varieties: Malvasia, Traminer and Refosco.
1. Pinot Grigio Borgo dei Vassalli Lorenzon 2016
2. Malvasia I Feudi di Romans Lorenzon 2016
3. Traminer Aromatico I Feudi di Romans Lorenzon 2015
4. Refosco I Feudi di Romans Lorenzon 2014
1. Assorted home-style cheeses made by us
2. Baked Tarbouriech oyster with mango foam
3. Author’s burrata with scallop and strawberry sauce
4. Mini steak of ostrich with juniper sauce
This tasting dinner per one person costs UAH 1600
We begin at 07:30 p.m.
Fabius — more than just a restaurant!
We are waiting for you at the address: 70 Stolichnoe Shosse str.